Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jake Pavelka on Split: "I'm Saddened" Ya Right!

1277232350_jake-vienna-290.jpg
Jake Pavelka broke his silence Tuesday over his shocking split with Vienna Girardi.
"I'm saddened by the whole thing," he told TMZ photographers in Los Angeles. "Sometimes love just isn't enough in a relationship."
PHOTOS: Jake and Vienna, the way they were
Asked about reports that Pavelka's quest for fame tore them apart, he replied: "I'm not even going to comment on that."
Despite splitting, he said he is still talking to Girardi, 24, an ex-Hooters waitress.
PHOTOS: Bachelor stars' scandalous pasts
"No matter what happens, Vienna and I will remain friends," he said.
UsMagazine.com caught up with Pavelka, 32, early Tuesday morning, and he seemed to still be in shock over the split.
"I don't have a comment," he told Us. "I don't really know what's going on."

No comments:

Post a Comment