Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eclipse's Top 10 Shirtless Hunks. YOUR WELCOME!!!!

Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson

Does the real-life Edward Cullen ever get jealous of co-star Taylor Lautner? "I want to have better hair than him," Pattinson, 24, has joked. "I want to have a better six-pack!"
 Kellan Lutz

Kellan Lutz

"I could be super ripped if I didn't eat so many gummy bears," Lutz tells Us. But the actor, 25, cut back on his favorite candy when he shot a Calvin Klein underwear campaign. "I started training parts of my legs that I hardly ever trained. I tried to bulk up to make the underwear look good."
 Taylor Lautner

Taylor Lautner

The 18-year-old actor famously packed on 26 lbs of muscle for New Moon. "It's actually quite uncomfortable knowing so many people are seeing [my body]!" Lautner told Us in 2009. "It's a little bit embarrassing."
 Chaske Spencer

Chaske Spencer

The 35-year-old actor took a time out from the gym between New Moon and Eclipse. "I need to gain more weight, but you have to take breaks in between those so you can pack on weight," Spencer tells Us. "I want to get up to 210, maybe 220."
 Tyson Houseman

Tyson Houseman

Is the 20-year-old actor (who plays werewolf Quil) looking for a girlfriend? "I don't like to get into my personal life that much," he has said. "But I can say that I like people with a lot of creative energy, and a passion for whatever it is that they do."
 Bronson Pelletier

Bronson Pelletier

How does the 23-year-old actor (who plays werewolf Jared) keep his toned abs looking tanned? "Good old bronzer," he tells Us.

 Kiowa Gordon

Kiowa Gordon

"When we showed up, they were like, 'We got you a personal trainer. You guys are gonna train hard!'" Gordon, 20, says of his first day on set. "And so we were like, 'Sweet, we get to work out!'"

 Alex Meraz

Alex Meraz

"I don't think I ever have a shirt on," the actor, 25, jokes to Us. "It's fun!"

 Peter Facinelli

Peter Facinelli

"It became almost like an in-house competition," Facinelli, 36, tells Us of working out in-between takes. "Sometimes we would work out three times a day. But eventually, I was like, 'OK, Kellan wins!'"

 Xavier Samuel

Xavier Samuel

How is the 26-year-old Australian handling his new fame? "I'm not under the microscope in the same fashion that a lot of the other cast members are," Samuel has said. "I think I can slide under the radar a little bit more, but getting any attention at all is completely new for me."





No comments:

Post a Comment