Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No sex for GAGA

lllllaaagggg.jpg
"I can't believe I'm saying this — don't have sex. I'm single right now and I've chosen to be single because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. So it's OK not to have sex, it's OK to get to know people. I'm celibate, celibacy's fine.
It's OK to be whomever it is that you want to be. You don't have to have sex to feel good about yourself, and if you're not ready, don't do it. And if you are ready, there are free condoms given away at my concerts when you're leaving! … I remember the cool girls when I was growing up. Everyone started to have sex. But it's not really cool anymore to have sex all the time. It's cooler to be strong and independent." "The rate of [HIV] infection worldwide is higher than ever for women in our particular demographic. Part of the problem is that women in those groups are not getting tested. … This is a disease that affects everyone, not just the gay community, and right now it's mostly affecting women."

No comments:

Post a Comment