Monday, April 12, 2010

Pam Anderson: Pasties "Bother Me," Kate Gosselin "Not Bitchy

1271088382_pamela-anderson-290.jpg

Pam Anderson: Pasties "Bother Me," Kate Gosselin "Not B**chy"


Pam Anderson's prime enemies on Dancing with the Stars? Her pasties -- not Kate Gosselin.
On Monday's On Air with Ryan Seacrest on KIIS-FM, Anderson complained about ABC honchos forcing her to wear "nipple covers," a.k.a. pasties, on the show.


"I think [the pasties] arrive at every rehearsal and everywhere I go," Anderson told Ryan Seacrest. "They hand them to me. I don't like them. They bother me and I burst through them anyway...it's just a nipple!"


The former Baywatch star says ABC's Standards and Practices Department is overly concerned. "I'm like 'oh hi, no nothing is going to fall out nothing is going to burst out.' I don't know what it is. These outfits I'm wearing are much less revealing than the [professional] dancers."
Other than that, Anderson says she's "having a blast" on the show. "I can't believe I love it so much," she gushes. "I get to work out everyday. My kids go to school and I go straight to rehearsal and then I get to pick them up right after I'm done."


The bombshell, who performs the rumba on Monday night's show with partner Damien Whitewood, has two sons with ex Tommy Lee: Brandon, 13, and Dylan, 12.
Friction with Kate Gosselin? "No, no," she retorts. "She sits next to me and we get our hair done. I've talked to her a few times...she's not b**chy to me."
She clarifies that she's "single," but acknowledged the on-camera chemistry between her and Whitewood. "I'm enamored by him," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment